Oral Surgery Pre-Operative Instructions
Our team of experienced oral surgeons and staff members look forward to seeing you on the day of your surgery. Please follow these pre-operative instructions to prepare for your procedure. If you have any questions, please call us.
Annandale: (703) 256-2307
Manassas: (703) 368-7874
Woodbridge: (703) 494-9173
- Do not eat or drink anything (not even water) for at least six hours before your surgery appointment.
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothes.
- Use a restroom about 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Do not wear contact lenses.
- Arrange for a driver who can stay at our office during your surgery and drive you home after surgery.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Please call our office immediately if you have a cold or another illness in the days leading up to your surgery. It may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
We have helped thousands of people look and feel better. We look forward to helping you, too.